So the lovely Baroque Fashionist at http://thebaroquefashionista.wordpress.com/ (do check it out) nominated me for the Liebster Award and I am over the moon with gratitude! I have been asked to answer her questions, give 5 random facts about myself, and then nominate 5 blogs with 200 followers or less; giving them questions to answer. So here goes…
Baroque Fashionista’s questions:
1. What is your favourite hobby?
It’s a tie between photography, tea with honey and (window) shopping.
2. Do you have a favourite store?
Michiko London. It has some of the best grunge-cool/downtown chic/street-wear around and the clothes are mostly custom designs which means if you’ve got it, you’re the only one wearing it. Check out the link:
3. What is something you do for the holidays every year?
Boxing day games. The day after Christmas my family and I spend the day playing cricket, doing obstacle courses, archery, treasure hunts and quizzes whilst eating leftovers and drinking champagne. It isn’t Christmas till I’ve made fool of myself knocking over wickets whilst tanked up on bubbly.
4. Do you like receiving gifts or giving gifts more and why?
Giving, I get all shy and awkward when someone gives me something. Unless its new clothes of course.
5. What is your favorite beauty product?
Does lip-ice count? Can’t go anywhere without some.
Five random facts:
- I have a plant named Walter
- Sun-dried tomatoes are my favourite vegetable
- I love granny jerseys
- Radiohead’s Idioteque is my favourite chill-out track
- When I get out the shower I’m always afraid of I’ll slip and break my neck
The blogs I’m nominating:
My questions for ya’ll are:
- Who is you favourite author?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- Do you have a signature dish that you cook and if so, what it it?
- Which country would you most like to visit and why?
- Name a stable wardrobe item of yours
Peace homies x